- “The Customer” means organization or person who purchases goods and services from the company.
- The “Company” means Lancashire Event Table & Chair Hire ltd
- The “Goods” are any items supplied by contract between the customer and the “Company”, regardless of ownership.
- The “Contract” is any written, or verbal agreement, between the Company and the customer.
- The terms and conditions shall apply to all contracts for the supply of goods or services by the company to the customer.
- All goods remain the property of the company.
- The Company Reserve the right to substitute any items as a result of circumstances beyond its control.
- All goods, once taken delivery of, become the responsibility of the customer.
- Goods shall be delivered in good working order unless notice is received to the contrary
- The customer should notify the company, within 2 hours of taking delivery, to any damage to the goods identified by the customer.
- The Company shall not accept substitute items.
Delivery & Collection
- Delivery and collections will be charged as agreed at the time of order.
- Delivery and collections made outside normal working hours shall be subject to an additional fee.
- Unless a lift is available, deliveries and collections shall only be made to the ground floor level, with reasonable access (at the drivers discretion).
- Please note collection is not permitted
- The company to the customer along with these terms and conditions shall submit a quote/ invoice.
- The total value of the goods ordered, or 100% of the total value of the goods, shall be paid if cancelled less than 7 days prior to the delivery date.
- Payment in part or in full of any quote to supply goods and or services shall be deemed as acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- All prices are based on 1-3 days hire longer periods can be arranged if indicated at the time of order.
- When placing an order over £100 a none refundable deposit of 25% will be taken to reserve the goods. The remaining balance should be paid in full a minimum of 21 days prior to delivery date, unless otherwise arranged.
- Orders under £100 shall require payment in full on acceptance of the quote, unless otherwise arranged.
- In some cases, i.e. Festivals, trade fairs, Christmas markets, a damage waver may be taken to ensure goods are looked after. This will be refunded after collection has been made and all goods are checked and accounted for.
- We accept payment in cash, cheque and bank transfers.
- When payment is being made by cheque please ensure the company receives the cheque with plenty of time to clear before payment is due.
- The company will not deliver goods until the full balance has been cleared.
- The Company’s minimum order is £50.00 plus delivery up to 25 mile’s.
- £100.00 plus delivery up to 50 mile’s
- £150.00 plus delivery over 50 mile’s.
- Customers shall make all reasonable efforts to ensure the goods are not damaged or misused during the hire period.
- The customer shall not attempt to sell or otherwise dispose of the goods.
- The customer shall pay the company for any repair or replacement of goods that are lost, stolen or damaged beyond reasonable repair.
- The Customer will be charged a replacement fee if any indoor furniture is left outside in poor weather conditions.
- The customer will be charged £10 per cushion, or £5 per cover, for any damage deemed excessive from fire, moulds, irremovable stains and tears.
- In the hire of dance floors, it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the ground is suitable for the floor to be laid i.e. flat and of an equal level or slopes off one way. Any potholes are to be filled prior to delivery to ensure safe dancing conditions.
- The Company reserve the right to remove the dance floor if they deem the ground unsuitable or unsafe.
- If no other site is available for the laying of the floor, the floor will be removed and the customer will be charged the full price of hire.
- The company will not chock, raise or pack any of the dance floor in anyway as this may cause damage to the dance floors.
- If the dance floor is moved, for any reason, or laid by a 3rd party the company will not be liable for any injury that may occur during the hire period.
- If the dance floor is moved, or laid by a 3rd party, any damage will be the responsibility of the customer.
Liability & Indemnity
- To the fullest extent, the company shall not be liable for any losses the customer may incur arising out of or in connection with the hire of goods.
- The customer agrees to indemnify the company at all times in respect of claims by any person in relation to any injury, loss, claim or expense arising out of or in connection with the use of the goods.
- Termination of Hire
- The Company reserves the right to terminate the contract immediately and repossess the goods at any time where the customer is in breach of these Terms & Conditions.
- Where provision of clause applies you the customer authorize the company to enter any property where the good are being used in order to repossess such goods.
- Please note these terms and conditions do not affect the customer’s statutory rights as a consumer.